Senior MIS Associates Hiring @ TECH Mahindra
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Company: TECH Mahindra
Location: Pune Openings: 10
Walkin Interview from 29th December to 30th December from 9 AM
- Generate various reports, dashboards within the TAT with accuracy.
- Providing and analyzing data for Weekly & Monthly Presentation.
- Making power point presentation for monthly & weekly review
- Responsible for automating reports with utmost accuracy.
- Manpower planning.
- Preparing weekly roster for different business units for optimum utilization of manpower.
- Client Management (Internal and External).
- Meeting client requirements within TAT and with accuracy.
Candidates (ONLY WITH VERY GOOD ADVANCED EXCEL SKILLS & VBA Macros ) need to directly walk-in along with 1 copy of their resume and photo ID proof.
Interview schedule: Dec.28 to 30 (10:00am 5:00pm)
Interview Venue :
2. HR Interview (Only for those who pass test)
- Must have worked as an MIS Exe. earlier.
- Ability to handle high level data analysis and automation of report.
- Very Good knowledge & work experience of MS Excel, VBA Macros.
- Knowledge of SQL and MS Access preferred.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Understanding of operational process, logical thinking, reporting and analysis.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Knowledge / understanding of trending / forecasting & rostering.
- Flexibility to support as per business requirement.
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG – Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech Mahindra’s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech Mahindra’s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra’s track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.