Walk-in for Diploma – Mech./auto./prod. on 5th Jan 2017 – 9AM to 4PM
Company: Sigma Electric Mfg Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs Pune
Walkin Interview 5th January 9 AM
Position: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Other Benefits: Transport & Canteen as per company norms.
Job Location: Chakan, Pune.
Job description : –
- Work in Machine Shop, Paint Shop, Die Casting Shop in all the 3 shifts.
- Achieve daily production target
- Participate in Lean/ TPM/ Kaizen/ 5s initiative & implement the process with the help of Production Supervisor
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations as per policy in the shop floor.
- Qualification = Diploma-Full Time (2015/16 Pass-out candidates) from MSBTE/other reputed universities/AICTE Approved College.
- Diploma Specialization/Branch = Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Metallurgy only. (BE/B. Tech – appeared/completed Candidates are NOT allowed)
- Experience = 0 to 1.5 Years
- Gender/Age = Male candidates within age limits of 18 to 24 Years as on 5th Jan 2017.
- Candidate has to relocate to Chakan Area only after selection.
- Kindly Bring Hard Copy of your Updated CV with the passport size photograph attached on it.
- You and your friends can come for interview, who are interested and fall under the criteria mentioned above.
- Please note this recruitment is purely between candidate and Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corp. Pvt. Ltd., No any third party is involved in it. If it is found, then your employment will be cancelled.
Unit 3 (Plant A4) i.e. Unit B-27
Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corporation Pvt. Ltd,
Plant No 3, Plot No. B 27,
MIDC – Chakan,
Post Mahalunge Village – 410501
Sigma Electric Mfg Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
The Company currently operates its Sales & Marketing, and distribution warehouse out of Garner, North Carolina and Manufacturing facilities out of India. The company manufactures 18,000 different products across four plants situated in Pune (Pressure Die Casting Plant – Zinc, Pressure Die Casting Plant – Aluminum & Gravity Die Casting Plant – Copper Alloy) and three plants in Jaipur (Sand Casting Plant – Iron, Copper & Aluminum Alloy). The Company has a workforce of 3,000 persons (2,900 in India and 100 in the US) with revenues of USD 131 million for the year ended March 2014 and high profitability. The revenue break up comes from 20% sales into the Retail Market and 80% sales into the OEM and Custom business. The Company has about 20 core customers including Lowe’s, ABB, Emerson, Hubbell, Cooper, Whirlpool, etc. Presently ~95% of the products manufactured in India are sold primarily to North American customers.
The strategy is to be a high service, low cost manufacturer of complex, high SKU, low volume custom metal components for the electrical, industrial, instrument and selected consumer markets in U.S., Europe and selected Indian markets.
Company: Group Antolin India Private Limited